Data Collection and Entry:
Collect data related to inventory levels, shipments, and product arrivals.
Enter and update data accurately into the warehouse management system (WMS) or other relevant databases.
Verify and cross-reference data to ensure data integrity.
Monitor inventory levels and track changes.
Generate reports on inventory status, including stock levels, reorder points, and stockouts.
Assist in conducting regular physical inventory counts and reconciling discrepancies.
Assist in processing customer orders and ensuring accurate order fulfillment.
Use data systems to assign and track order picking and packing tasks.
Generate and distribute regular reports on key warehouse metrics, such as inventory turnover, order accuracy, and shipping efficiency.
Provide insights and recommendations based on data analysis to optimize warehouse operations.
Data Quality Assurance:
Conduct routine data quality checks to identify and rectify errors or inconsistencies.
Collaborate with other warehouse staff to address data-related issues promptly.
Maintain detailed records and documentation related to warehouse activities, including shipping documents, receiving records, and inventory logs.
· High school diploma or equivalent; a bachelor's degree in a related field is a plus.
· Proven experience in data entry, data management, or a related role within a warehouse or logistics environment.
· Proficiency in warehouse management systems (WMS) and Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
· Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic warehouse environment.
· Knowledge of inventory control and logistics concepts is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: starting from $17/h
· Dental insurance
· Flexible schedule
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Vision insurance
· Choose your own hours
Supplemental pay types:
· Bonus opportunities
· Commission pay
· Signing bonus
· Chinese (Required)
Work Location: In person