纽约州 - New York
JOB PURPOSE: The National Account Manager will primarily focus on executing sales and marketing strategies on the Mainstream B2B and develop account plans.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Recommend sales and marketing strategies to drive business growth and provide input to account plan development focusing on Fast Casual Dining, University as first priority.
• Create and maintain an environment of partnership and collaborating with customers and other departments to ensure the attainment of overall goals.
• Plan and attend sales meetings in team selling approach together with marketing, R&D, and culinary at national and regional chains.
• Personally interact with customers to gather information on industry developments and to identify opportunities and market trends.
• Set-up business reviews and a yearly joint business plan with customers leveraging internal support for account development.
• Actively prospect and identify new opportunities with new and existing customers, with a focus on new business.
• Manage sales to national accounts within the Fast Casual, Casual Dining, University, and Food Service Contractor channels as a priority.
• Manage regional or national brokers in joint selling tactics.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Sales, Culinary, or Hotel Restaurant Management.
• 7 years of work experience in sales and/or business development
• Demonstrated track record of achievement and advancement
• Deep knowledge and relationships in priority channels (Casual Dining, Fast Casual, Universities)
• Experience working in team selling environment (sales, marketing, R&D, culinary) to sell customized products.
• Previous work experience in the following companies is a plus:
o Ajnomoto Winsor
o Lee Kum Kee
Associate Recruitment Consultant / Sales and Marketing Recruitment
560 Sylvan Ave. Suite 2165, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
T 201 567 8886 Ext. 303 | F 201 567 8981
Recruitment Experts Worldwide
纽约州 - New York