加利福尼亚州 - California
Our business combines extensive product offerings paired with a vast experience and expertise in a variety of packaging materials, designed and manufactures in both North America and the Pacific Rim. Founded in Northern California in 1994, our company has experienced continuous growth over the years. We specialize in both stock and custom packaging - from film extrusion, thermal forming, injection molding, to paper corrugation, and stay competitive by sourcing the most efficient and cost effective solutions to all our clienteles. Addressing our customers’ larger business needs for knowledgeable supply chain efficiencies, and offering an extensive range of high quality packaging materials through our extended international network of partners, including our own in-house manufacturing, continues to be our main focus. We are enthusiastic and dedicated about what we do, and because of our continued expansion; we are seeking qualified candidates who share our vision: values and commitment to superior customer care.
Established Packaging Company is looking for aggressive sales and marketing personnel. Candidate should be experienced in cold calling and lead generation for stock and custom packaging.
1. Sales experience in the areas of – Distribution Desired
2. Energetic personality to provide high level of activity.
3. Excellent Written and verbal communication
The successful applicant will be involved in outreach campaigns to target potential new clients and help generate new leads for the agency sales team. Work closely with our online marketing team to assist us with client related work and across all company websites.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify potential new agency clients and approach via email etc.
• Carry out analysis and reporting
• Perform keyword research using third-party tools to target select keywords based on relevance, search volume and business priority
• Analyze competitive marketplace and follow trends
• Writing content for our websites
• Assisting with various social media aspects, including running accounts, outreach, research and reporting
• A keen interest/knowledge in technology, online marketing, SEO, business and social media
• A good knowledge of how SEO relates to search and social media
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Google Drive and Dropbox
• Basic familiarity with Google analytics, keywords and SEO tools
• Ability to deal with a fast-paced environment
• Well-organized, high attention to detail, deadline-oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong ability to multi task
• Marketing/Tech-related degree
You will be working in a fun office environment but will be tasked with very important work. We like to have fun, but we always work hard and always finish our tasks. You will gain a lot of experience by working with people who are incredibly knowledgeable in their fields.
Interested applicants should send along the
To be considered a candidate must meet the minimum qualifications:
•Must be at least 18 years old
•Must have completed 24 college credits with a 2.9 cumulative GPA or better
•Must be currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate school
•Successful completion of a substance abuse test and background check required
•Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint required. Knowledge of Lotus Notes and Access a plus.)
••Strong interpersonal, analytical and customer service skills with the ability to multitask and manage time effectively
•Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
•Ability to exhibit proper business etiquette when dealing with all levels of the organization
Please send resume to HR.GSC@globalsupplyco.com
加利福尼亚州 - California