Full,Part-Time Tour Leaders发布新工作
纽约州 - New York
Position: Tour Leader
Tour leaders serve as professional guides of our company for the thousands of tourists that visit each year from China and provide unscripted Guided Tours of the United States, Canada, and the East of the famous, popular cities and attractions. Tour leaders conduct tours for the general public, private groups, and oversea study groups.
Tour leaders organize the entire trip, arrange meeting times and places and coordinate with museums or driver, as well as handle any issues that arise. Tour leader will have to deal with both the attractions and customers. Think of yourself who travels with the tour to make sure everything runs perfectly and everyone ends up happy.
Tour leader must translate hard facts about our company to engage people and produce unique guest experiences, promote events and make our company brand more persuasive and valuable in the mind of our customers.
Tour leaders require a flexible schedule and successful completion and passing of a rigorous training program is required. We are currently seeking candidates bilingual in English and Chinese.
If you like to travel, passionate, harbor dreams. So do not hesitate to join us!
· Customer service orientation, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
· Attention to detail, punctuality, flexibility and patience.
· Ability to communicate in both English and Chinese.
· Background in the customer service, waiter/ waitress, sales, or tour guide preferred.
· Dedicated team player who can quickly adapt to changes in the work environment.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
If any question, please feel free to contact 646-257-1150.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
纽约州 - New York