- Provide general administrative and clerical support to servicing department on daily operations.
- Arrange clients’ school visit itineraries and manage related logistics including flight, car service, hotel, etc.
- Assist in research projects on overseas day schools, boarding schools and universities.
- Liaise with headquarter in Hong Kong with regard to your work responsibilities.
- Ensure project documentations are accurate and ensure projects are completed on time and within scope.
- Assist in ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- 2 years of administrative experience is preferred.
- A self-starter who can work independently.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized with good time management and communication skills.
- Able to multitask and work under pressure.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.