We are seeking a manager assistant to support the operations and existing management team to help continue our rapid growth. This is a full time position.
requirement education: Associate/Bachelor's degree, we considerate high school graduated with great communication skill/personality too.
• Superior customer service skills/experience
• Management experience preferred, but will train right candidates
• Bilingual skill: Fluent in English and Chinese(preferred)
• Great Communication Skills and interpersonal skill
• Recruiting and contacting physician provider candidate
• Assist office manager in their day to day responsibilities if needed
• Follow up with associates and communicate with related fields companies (Paperworks)
Job Type: Full-time
• Clinical Research: 1 year
• Management: 1 year